Welcome to HCC
We are a vital christian church in the heart of Beltsville, MD where children, youth, and adults alike build life-changing relationships with God and one another as part of the Hope Church family. Each week, we offer a variety of worship services, a rich range of spiritual growth resources, and service aimed at changing the world for good.
We welcome visitors to Hope Christian Church and would love to have you join us!
Pastor Michele Jackson
Hope Christian Church is now open 100% for in-person service on Sunday's @9am in accordance with county guidelines.
We now have Indoor and OutDoor Services every 2nd the 4th Sundays
Please review the information below in preparation for your visit.
At HCC, our heart's desire is to provide a worship environment that is safe for your physical and spiritual health. We have taken careful steps to be ready for you.
- Please expect to be greeted by our ministry for a wellness check. No one with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be permitted to enter the facility.
- You will still need a mask/face covering the enire time you are in the building.
- Plan to arrive early to give yourself time to enter. First come, first seated.
- Once the facility capacity has been reached, you will be welcomed to worship with us from our overflow sections.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I wear a mask?
- All who enter the facility must wear a mask/face covering. No mask; no entry.
Can I sit with my children?
- Seating will be family style for families and individuals. Kids and Middle School Ministries will reopen at a future date to be determined.
Will there be social distancing in the facility?
- Physical distancing with in the Sanctuary will be maintained, but reduced from 6ft. Physical distancing has been pre-arranged; floor markings and adjusted bathroom designations will assist in the maintaining distance during your visit.
What do I do if the worship spaces are full when I arrive to church?
- Once the facility capacity has been reached, you will be welcomed to worship with us in our overflow sections.
How you can help the building open run smoothly?
- If you’re coming to worship in person with us, please make sure that everyone in your party has a mask/face covering to wear.
- Please stay home if you feel ill.
Other ways you and your family can participate:
- Outdoor Service opportunities will be made available at a future date soon.
- Our weekly services will be streamed via the church website, YouTube and Facebook for everyone who may choose to continue worshipping with us from home.
- Kids & Middle School Ministry will continue online on YouTube.
- Tuesday Evening Bible Study will continue online at 7:00pm.
- All Discipleship Classes will continue online.
- Water Baptism and Baby Dedication are available; sign up today.
If you have recently returned from an area of risk, or suspect that you may fall ill due to exposure to the virus from someone who has contracted COVID-19, please contact us for prayer and your primary care physician for testing.
Stay Connected with our Mobile App
Receive help and encouragement after the death of a loved one.
GriefShare is for people grieving the death of a family member or friend.
GriefShare is a special weekly seminar and support group designed to help you rebuild your life. We know it hurts, and we want to help. You are welcome to begin attending the GriefShare group at any session. Each is “self-contained,” so you do not have to attend in sequence.
•Every Wednesday 7:00pm - 8:30 pm
Single & Parenting
SINGLE & PARENTING STARTS WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2021 @ 7PM!
WHEN: Every Wednesday 7 - 9:30pm
WHERE: Classes conducted online
Other people don’t truly understand how tough it is to be a single parent—day after day after day. Sometimes you want to give up. And that’s a normal reaction—you’re doing the job of two people.
The thing is, you deeply desire to do what’s best for your kids, but you worry that you can’t. Sometimes it’s all you can do to survive from one day to the next.
So what can you do?
Single & Parenting groups address these concerns. You’ll discover how to deal with your deep-down worries and your day-to-day struggles.
At a weekly Single & Parenting group, you’ll meet with other single parents to learn and discuss some amazing parenting strategies and hope-filled insights.
EACH SINGLE & PARENTING SESSION HAS THREE DISTINCT ELEMENTS:
1. Video seminar
2. Small group discussion
3. Workbook-based personal application
If you have never been to a group like this before, you may not know what to expect.
Here’s what you’ll find:
• Your nervous feelings won’t last long.
• These people get it.
• Practical and proven strategies
• You get the chance to talk about your experiences.
• Your group will start to feel like “family”
• Hope for the future.
Single & Parenting group leaders are people who understand how you feel and have a real care for single-parent families. Many Single & Parenting leaders have been single parents themselves. They know the struggles, hopes and fears that you may have as a single parent.
“It Starts With You”
You have to help yourself before you can help your kids. Be a part of a Single & Parenting group.
Just click on the link below to register and get your Participant Guide