Welcome to HCC
We are a vital christian church in the heart of Beltsville, MD where children, youth, and adults alike build life-changing relationships with God and one another as part of the Hope Church family. Each week, we offer a variety of worship services, a rich range of spiritual growth resources, and service aimed at changing the world for good.
We welcome visitors to Hope Christian Church and would love to have you join us!
Pastor Michele Jackson
Hope Christian Church will reopen for in-person services on Sunday April 25th at 9:00am.
Seating is limited and is available in accordance with the county guidelines.
Please review the information below in preparation for your visit.
At HCC, our heart's desire is to provide a worship environment that is safe for your physical and spiritual health. We have taken careful steps to be ready for you.
Attached to your RSVP form is a Covid-19 Liability and Waiver Document. Please read and use the form to sign and date the acknowledment waiver.
- Please expect to be greeted by our ministry for a wellness check. No one with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be permitted to enter the facility.
- Plan to arrive early to give yourself time to enter. First come, first seated.
- Once the facility capacity has been reached, you will be welcomed to worship with us from your vehicle. If you have a need to leave the facility for any reason during the worship service, you will not be permitted to return.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I wear a mask?
- All who enter the facility must wear a mask/face covering. No mask; no entry.
Can I sit with my children?
- Seating will be family style for families and individuals.
Will there be social distancing in the facility?
- Physical distancing has been pre-arranged; floor markings and adjusted bathroom designations will assist in maintaining distance during your visit.
What do I do if the worship spaces are full when I arrive to church?
- Once the facility capacity has been reached, you will be welcomed to worship with us from your vehicle.
- If you have a need to leave the facility for any reason during the worship service, you will not be permitted to return.
How you can help the building open run smoothly?
- If you’re coming to worship in person with us, please make sure that everyone in your party has a mask/face covering to wear.
- Please stay home if you feel ill.
Other ways you and your family can participate:
- Our weekly services will be streamed via the church website, YouTube and Facebook for everyone who may choose to continue worshipping with us from home.
- Kids & Middle School Ministry will continue online on YouTube.
- Tuesday Evening Bible Study will continue online at 7:00pm.
- All Discipleship Classes will continue online.
- Water Baptism and Baby Dedication are available upon request for private ceremony only.
If you have recently returned from an area of risk, or suspect that you may fall ill due to exposure to the virus from someone who has contracted it, please contact us for prayer and your primary care physician for testing.