Welcome to HCC
We are a vital christian church in the heart of Beltsville, MD where children, youth, and adults alike build life-changing relationships with God and one another as part of the Hope Church family. Each week, we offer a variety of worship services, a rich range of spiritual growth resources, and service aimed at changing the world for good.
We welcome visitors to Hope Christian Church and would love to have you join us!
Pastor Michele Jackson
Hope Christian Church is now open 100% for in-person service on Sunday's @9am in accordance with county guidelines.
We now have Indoor and OutDoor Services every 2nd the 4th Sundays
Please review the information below in preparation for your visit.
At HCC, our heart's desire is to provide a worship environment that is safe for your physical and spiritual health. We have taken careful steps to be ready for you.
- Please expect to be greeted by our ministry for a wellness check. No one with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be permitted to enter the facility.
- You will still need a mask/face covering to move about inside the facility. Once in your seat, if comfortable, you may remove your mask while you are in your seat.
- Plan to arrive early to give yourself time to enter. First come, first seated.
- Once the facility capacity has been reached, you will be welcomed to worship with us from our overflow sections.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I wear a mask?
- All who enter the facility must wear a mask/face covering. No mask; no entry.
Can I sit with my children?
- Seating will be family style for families and individuals. Kids and Middle School Ministries will reopen at a future date to be determined.
Will there be social distancing in the facility?
- Physical distancing with in the Sanctuary will be maintained, but reduced from 6ft. Physical distancing has been pre-arranged; floor markings and adjusted bathroom designations will assist in the maintaining distance during your visit.
What do I do if the worship spaces are full when I arrive to church?
- Once the facility capacity has been reached, you will be welcomed to worship with us in our overflow sections.
How you can help the building open run smoothly?
- If you’re coming to worship in person with us, please make sure that everyone in your party has a mask/face covering to wear.
- Please stay home if you feel ill.
Other ways you and your family can participate:
- Outdoor Service opportunities will be made available at a future date soon.
- Our weekly services will be streamed via the church website, YouTube and Facebook for everyone who may choose to continue worshipping with us from home.
- Kids & Middle School Ministry will continue online on YouTube.
- Tuesday Evening Bible Study will continue online at 7:00pm.
- All Discipleship Classes will continue online.
- Water Baptism and Baby Dedication are available; sign up today.
If you have recently returned from an area of risk, or suspect that you may fall ill due to exposure to the virus from someone who has contracted COVID-19, please contact us for prayer and your primary care physician for testing.
Stay Connected with our Mobile App